Make sure you eat right, adding healthy snacks....from carrot sticks, to eating breakfast, your most important meal of the day, so you do not starve and eat a big meal come lunch or dinner. If you do not eat breakfast, just have a glass of milk, or eat a small breakfast. Proportional eating is the key in order for me to maintain my weight.
Yes, I am human, and I do breakdown, and eat my Pizza, Mexican Food, and Greasy Chinese Foods at times.
There's times where I do eat a Junior Whopper.
Emotional eating, that was the root of my weight gain.......
- boredom
- sadness
- gratification
- habit
Emotions.....know them, they guide as......they let us know what we really want
Yes, we are emotional creatures.
All connected how you feel inside affects your outer being. Feel good...look good
Never give up, and if there's a will, there's a way.
Start small, do not set high goals, and say I will lose 50lbs in 3 months. The reason why is we do not want to set unrealistic expectations.
No pain no gain, though the pain in exercise is benificial.
You are well, you are loved. You are strong, and you are healthy.
Imagine how you will look and feel in 6 months......imagine.........................................
favorite snacks and satisfy hunger: apples, grapes, cucumbers, granola bars, carrot sticks...( I carry in my purse) so I do not go through the Drive-Thru and get popoyes chicken, good but greasy........
salad or vegetable in majority of my meal
favorite drink: hot cup of green tea, or cold
supplement: fiber
At Mc Donalds, I bring carrot sticks and just watch my son play, I order a kids meat for him and munch on fries and there. If I have a craving, one hamburger.......that's all.
My son ends up eating carrot sticks with me at Mc Donalds,,,,lol.
Before, I too will order a meal for myself hungry or not.
No comments:
Post a Comment